Monday, February 12, 2007




Haven’t written in a little bit. It’s hard to keep up the discipline to journal or blog or whatever you want to call it. I don’t think I could ever keep a daily journal, at least not one that was written in a physical book – it would probably get lost.

This week in class we took a little diagnostic exam as an exercise. The exam was to give us a hint as to what overarching theoretical perspective we were most aligned with. The one that came up on top for me was the existential school. Which I was completely surprised about. I know that I was a philosophy major in undergrad, but I didn’t really get into the whole meaning of life part of Philosophy. I was more concerned with the foundations of language and mathematics as well as epistemology. I guess now I will try to read some more about existentialism in therapy.

No comments: